Jeffrey Lineberry, DDS, FAGD, FICOI, AAACD
Jeffrey Lineberry, DDS has been a practicing dentistry since 2000 and in recent years bought the Carolina Center for Comprehensive Dentistry in Mooresville, NC. He practices general dentistry, focusing on complex COSMETIC DENTISTRY, RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY and TMJ/TMD care.
Committed to providing his patients the best dental care, Dr. Lineberry is focused on continued learning in all aspects of practicing dentistry. He spends much of his time and energy on learning, teaching, and sharing ideas in the dental field.
In addition to ongoing education, Dr. Lineberry is an enthusiastic and professional teacher for continuing education courses in dentistry. As an educator, he is continually looking for ways to improve the dental profession as a whole along with helping his fellow dental professionals grow and develop. He also shares what he learns by publishing articles on occlusion, treatment planning, TMJ/TMD, and complex restorative dentistry practices.
His passion for dentistry extends into his free time with volunteer hours donating his skill and expertise to those less fortunate.
Dr. Lineberry lives with his two sons in Mooresville, NC. He enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his family. He has achieved a number of professional accolades and is currently involved in many professional organizations and outreach programs.
- Board of Trustees, Give Back a Smile, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 2020
- Rick Canady Award, Spear Education 2019
- 2018-Visiting Faculty, The Pankey Institute
- Member, Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics
- Nominated for Membership, Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics, 2017.
- Accredited Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 2017
- Contributing Online Author, Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ, 2012-Current
- Online Moderator, Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ, 2012-Current
- Visiting Faculty, Spear Education, Scottsdale, AZ, 2009-Current
- Speaker Host/Emcee, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Seattle, WA, 2013
- Speaker Host/Emcee, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Washington, D.C., 2011
- Accreditation Candidate, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 2011
- Fellowship, Academy of General Dentistry, 2009
- Fellowship, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), 2008
- Pankey Institute, FL completion of all continuums, 2001
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in biology, Western Carolina University, 1995