Looking to the future, Carolina Center for Comprehensive Dentistry has developed a new identity.
Over the last few months, our team has taken time to reflect on who we are as a practice, what we want to offer our patients, and the values that we know our patients can rely on. At our core, we want to help you achieve your oral care goals and get the smile you have always wanted. With reasons to smile with confidence, you will find positive impacts for a better life. We also want to help educate you on the connection between your oral health and the rest of your well-being.
“For many years, I have been fascinated with how oral health can be used as a window to the rest of one’s overall health. I have studied various types of complex dental procedures and developed my skills in dentistry in order to help each of my patients improve not just their oral health, but their lives as a whole,” said Dr. Jeff Lineberry.
Through this branding process, our team has taken a close look at the strengths of our practice and what we offer our patients. We understand that each patient is unique and wanted an identity that better depicted who we are today. Our ultimate goal is to help our patients smile, which in turn can have positive effects not only physically, but mentally as well…leading our patients to better overall health and a better life.
In this process, we also identified what we value most in our practice. These values are a reflection of how we approach the dentistry industry and your oral care. These are the values that you can always count on with our team. This is who we are.
Our Core Values
We are driven by Quality, Respect, Openness, Education, Individuality and Improvement in all areas of our practice.
- Quality – The best results are only achieved by providing quality care at all times.
- Respect – We explore oral care and overall health, always with respect, never judgement.
- Openness – Focusing on whole body health requires the building of open, honest relationships.
- Education – We are dedicated to the the continuous education of ourselves and our patients.
- Improvement – Our ultimate goal resides in improving lives, from our staff and services to our patients.
- Individuality – We celebrate the uniqueness of each other and the impact that individual needs have on one’s overall health.